Terms and Conditions
of the Canna-Seed Handels GmbH
§ 1 Scope
(1) The following “Terms and Conditions ” (GTC) are in effect on the date of the order for all purchase contracts between Canna-Seed Handels GmbH and its customers. Deviating agreements must be in writing . By submitting an order, the customer agrees to these Terms.
(2) If (in particular the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act) any provision of these Terms and Conditions due to mandatory statutory provisions is entirely or partly invalid, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain effectively unchanged.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
The buyer agrees to have completed the age of 18 and to observe the relevant statutory provisions.
The Canna-Seed Handels GmbH reserves the right to change the offered services at any time. The contract is concluded by acceptance of the order by the Canna-Seed Handels GmbH, either by sending an order confirmation by post, fax or e- mail or directly by sending the ordered goods.
§ 3 Contract language
The contract, all information, customer service and complaints can be made throughout in the German or English language.
§ 4 Right of withdrawal
(1) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of Consumer Protection Act, may rescind the purchase for any reason within 14 days from receipt of goods.
(2) In case of cancellation a refund of the purchase price can take place only train to train with the return of the goods received by the customer. The condition for this is that the goods are unused and the package is unopened. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
(3) For items that are compromised or damaged by use, an appropriate charge for the impairment is charged by the Canna-Seed Handels GmbH.
§ 5 Prices
(1) In general the purchase price that is valid for the ordered goods results from the current brochures, catalogs, price lists, webshop and similar publications of Canna-Seed Handels GmbH.
(2) Unless otherwise indicated, all prices are daily gross including the VAT exclusive of all the shipping expenses incurred .
(3) If any export or import taxes are due in the course of shipping, this will also be charged to the purchaser. The prices for the goods and services do not include costs that are charged by third parties.
(4) For sales to customers outside the EU may fall in import duties, these will be charged to the buyer. For sales to entrepreneurs within the EU there is no VAT charged, if the customer provides his VAT identity number, these are required to pay the sales tax in their home state.
§ 6 Delivery
(1) Delivery is normally within 7 working days from the customer’s order, but in any event within 30 days from the order date. Should we – as a result of non availability of the product – can not accept an order, we will inform the customer immediately.
(2) Canna-Seed delivers to the address specified by the customer. If the address is incorrect, incomplete or is an unclear information by the customer, the customer shall bear all costs arising therefrom this.
(3) For the acquisition of the supply the customer has to pay attention to any damages and to notify them to he parcel service or to refuse to accept. If accepted by the client, the package with a shipping damage will not be withdrawn by Canna-Seed.
§ 7 Payment
(1) The payment of goods is by cash in advance to the account number specified by Canna-Seed.
(2) Payment must be made in Euros .
§ 8 Liability
We ship our seeds on the condition that they are used according to local laws. Canna Seed GmbH doesn´t want to incite illegal acts. We would strongly suggest, that any buyer is responsible for her or his actions. Canna Seed GmbH disclaims all liability in this regard. If we have any doubt, that the customer is adult and mentally healthy, we have the right and duty to cancel the order and refund any payment.
The seed for sale is intended only for collection purposes or for the maintenance of varieties or for cultivation for the production of textiles and building materials and not for human consumption, inhalation or other physical needs.
In Austria, hemp seeds do not fall under the Narcotics Act. Unfortunately, the rules and execution in relation to cannabis seeds in each country are different. Therefore we advise you urgently, to inquire about the regulations that might come for you to use.
§ 9 Applicable Law
All disputes shall be subject to the laws of the Republic of Austria, the application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded. The court of jurisdiction is Klagenfurt in Austria.
This is only an incomplete translation of the German version – valid is the German version only